From this page, you can download free Asus Zenfone 6 firmware or stock ROM without any password. If you notice the link below and it doesn’t work, post it in our comments section so we can modify and update it.
Next, you can download to your machine the Asus Zenfone 6 program and install the Asus Zenfone 6 Firmware Flash File.
Our Asus Zenfone 6 Official Firmware ROM will solve the following problems.
- LCD problem.
- Weak skills on Ram.
- Even unwanted viruses.
- Your mobile is running slow.
- The logo hangs on your phone.
- Your phone shuts down while running.
- Whole phone storage issue.
- Unfortunately, the app eventually shut down.
- Unfortunately, the Android app is shutting down.
- Sometimes your mobile is turned off and restarted.
If you have these problems on your mobile, you need to flash your mobile.
Flashing with the new firmware will fix all the issues with your device. Will make your device look like a newly purchased phone. So, if there is any problem with your phone, this is the only solution.
If you flash new firmware files on your smartphone, you need to back up your data
such as images, music, videos, documents.
Download the Asus Zenfone 6 firmware without the Password from below.
|ROM Version||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Device Support||ASUS Zenfone 6 I01WD (ZS630KL)|
|SoC / Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM855|
|Flash Method||Using AFT Tool|
|File Size||2,4 GB|
Follow the flashing instructions given in China to learn how to flash Asus Zenfone 6 Firmware or Stock ROM.
- First, download and install the MTK USB Driver for your computer / Mac.
- Download Stock ROM for your Android device.
- Download Win RAR/7zip to extract.
- Now, open the SmartPhone flash tool.
- Now click on the “Scatter-Loading” button.
- Open the firmware folder for the scatter file and then select the scatter file.
- After successfully attaching the packed file to the Smartphone flash tool, click the Download button to begin downloading.
- Connect your Android device to your computer via USB by holding down the volume up & down of the mobile.
If you see a green pass message on the Smartphone flash tool, you will know that you have
been able to flash the successful stock ROM or firmware.
Below if you don’t understand
Follow the image tutorial.
Thanks for your feet.