From this page, you can download free Samsung S20 (SM-G980F) firmware or stock ROM without any password. If you notice the link below and it doesn’t work, post it in our comments section so we can modify and update it.
Next, you can download to your machine the Samsung S20 program and install the Samsung S20 Firmware Flash File.
Our Samsung S20 Official Firmware ROM will solve the following problems.
- LCD problem.
- Weak skills on Ram.
- Even unwanted viruses.
- Your mobile is running slow.
- The logo hangs on your phone.
- Your phone shuts down while running.
- Whole phone storage issue.
- Unfortunately, the app eventually shut down.
- Unfortunately, the Android app is shutting down.
- Sometimes your mobile is turned off and restarted.
If you have these problems on your mobile, you need to flash your mobile.
Flashing with the new firmware will fix all the issues with your device. Will make your device look like a newly purchased phone. So, if there is any problem with your phone, this is the only solution.
If you flash new firmware files on your smartphone, you need to back up your data
such as images, music, videos, documents.
Download the Samsung S20 firmware without the Password from below.
Rom Name: SM-G980FXXU4BTIB_G980FOXM4BTID_XXV_10.0
Room Type: Free
Download “SM-G980FXXU4BTIB_G980FOXM4BTID_XXV_10.0” – Downloaded 3 times –
Follow the flashing instructions given in China to learn how to flash Samsung S20 Firmware or Stock ROM.
- First, download and install the Samsung USB Driver for your computer / Mac.
- Download Stock ROM for your Android device.
- Download Win RAR/7zip to extract.
- You need to download the Odin3 tool to flash.
- Your Samsung device needs to boot into download mode.
- After successfully attaching the packed file to the Odin3 flash tool, click the Download button to begin downloading.
- Connect your Android device to your computer via USB by holding down the volume up & down of the mobile.
If you see a green pass message on the Smartphone flash tool, you will know that you have
been able to flash the successful stock ROM or firmware.
Below if you don’t understand
Follow the image tutorial.
Thanks for your feet.