From this page, you can download free Symphony i18 firmware or stock ROM without any password. If you notice the link below and it doesn’t work, post it in our comments section so we can modify and update it.
Next, you can download to your machine the Symphony i18 program and install the Symphony i18 Firmware Flash File.
Our Symphony i18 Official Firmware ROM will solve the following problems.
- LCD problem.
- Weak skills on Ram.
- Even unwanted viruses.
- Your mobile is running slow.
- The logo hangs on your phone.
- Your phone shuts down while running.
- Whole phone storage issue.
- Unfortunately, the app eventually shut down.
- Unfortunately, the Android app is shutting down.
- Sometimes your mobile is turned off and restarted.
If you have these problems on your mobile, you need to flash your mobile.
Flashing with the new firmware will fix all the issues with your device. Will make your device look like a newly purchased phone. So, if there is any problem with your phone, this is the only solution.
If you flash new firmware files on your smartphone, you need to back up your data
such as images, music, videos, documents.
Download the Symphony i18 firmware without the Password from below.
Rom Name: Symphony_i18 _HW1_V10
Os Version: Android 9 pie
Rom Size: 790 MB
Room Type: Free
Chip Type: SPD
Follow the flashing instructions given in China to learn how to flash Symphony i18 Firmware or Stock ROM.
- First, download and install the Spreadtrum USB Driver for your computer / Mac.
- Download Stock ROM for your Android device.
- Download Win RAR/7zip to extract.
- Now, open the Upgrade download flash tool.
- Click the Load Pack button and add the .pac file (stock ROM which comes as .pac).
- After successfully attaching the packed file to the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click the Download button to begin downloading.
- Connect your Android device to your computer via USB by holding down the volume up & down of the mobile.
If you see a green pass message on the Spreadtrum upgrade tool, you will know that you have
been able to flash the successful stock ROM or firmware.
Below if you don’t understand
Follow the image tutorial.
Thanks for your feet.